Trimble TX6 3D Laser Scanner is a most significant 3D scanning solution based on the identical advanced time-of-flight technology as the Trimble TX8. The Trimble TX6’s high scan rate and accuracy make it the most effective scanner in its class and it’s built for rough environments. Data from the Trimble TX6 loads into Trimble RealWorks and Trimble Scan Explorer applications for automatic scan colorization and enrollment. Create strong deliverables or export information to CAD software.
Supplying speed that is innovative, and higher precision, the Trimble TX6 delivers the premium quality results required for comprehensive worksite data collection.
The Trimble TX6 captures top-quality scans at exceptionally substantial speeds and delivers superior accuracy and range. Users today have more options to pick from to deal with a larger range of projects with the same inkjet technologies, which makes the Trimble TX6 one of the greatest values in the marketplace.
Typical applications include:
- Urban Environments – Streets, Buildings & Utilities
- Civil Infrastructure – Roads, Highways, Bridges, Dams, and Tunnels
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Virtual Design Construction (VDC)
- Building- Construction, Renovation
- Pre-construction as-builts
- Industrial Environments – Plants, Offshore Platforms, Ships, Factories
- Deformation monitoring
- Preservation and restoration
- Public Safety
Key Features of Trimble TX6
- Fast, high-resolution scans in as little as three minutes.
- Wide 360-by-317-degree field of view.
- Data accuracy, clarity and richness with high-density 3D point clouds.
- Fast image capture to colorize scans with VISION™ technology.
- Intuitive and easy to operate.
- Data integration with Trimble survey instruments and Trimble Realworks software.
The Trimble TX6 also simplifies working in the office. The Trimble TX6 RealWorks used in conjunction with can provide high-quality information to enter AutoCAD, the Trimble Edgewise and SketchUp®.