Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna is an economical option for entrepreneurs who want to create their collection of measurements and releases without having to hire a surveyor or company to get this done. Together with the SPS985’s additional vibration and shock absorption, it may handle the hard conditions of building websites.
The SPS985 combines unprecedented strength and durability into a compact form that’s easy to use and virtually indestructible. It’s the strongest receiver Trimble has built so you won’t experience downtime using equipment that does not work.
An SPS985 device is easily transferred from taking a case to a range pole, tripod, t-bar, or vehicle with just one click — making it faster to start working and allowing more flexibility in performance methods. For instance, a grade checker may mount the SPS985 to an ATV and easily run site topos, assess as-builts and verify road centerlines in which it isn’t easy or safe to walk with a range rod. Extending its productivity, the identification device can then be mounted onto the roof of a supervisor’s truck roof to collect and manage progress information.
The SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna can utilize more GNSS constellations, satellites, and signs compared to conventional GPS, so it provides better precision in harder conditions like under tree canopy and in urban locations. That also means more uptime using the machine and more productivity for job crews.
The SPS985 GNSS smart antenna can be used for the following infrastructure and site development applications:
- A layout of structure foundations, caissons, and piles
- Earthworks, fine grading and finishing stakeout operations
- Initial site measurements to verify design levels and regular subsequent measurements to determine progress volumes
- Vehicular-mounted site supervisor applications
- Measurements and grade/thickness checks on laid materials
- Trimble SPS985 GPS/GNSS/ Base Receiver w/ 20Hz option
- Trimble SPS985 GPS/GNSS/ Rover Precise RTK Receiver w/ 20Hz option
- Trimble TSC3 Data Collector w/ Trimble SCS900 software
- Trimble SPS series carrying case
- Two GPS SPS985 battery packs
- Trimble 2-Bay battery charger
- Trimble Lemo to USB/Power Cable
- Two 900MHz Radio antennas
- TSC3 Battery pack
- TSC3 case
- TSC3 charger
- Trimble TSC3 Cradle
- Empire charger
This Used Trimble SPS985 is in a great tested with a 30 Day Return and 90 Day Warranty. This system can be used for construction sites, survey, and machine management. The TSC3 has SCS900 version 3.72 installed.
Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna is available today