For industry professionals looking to scan inaccessible places and find new business opportunities, Leica ScanStation P50 is the fastest and safest, long range 3D laser scanner. Unlike any other laser scanner, the P50 solution maximises productivity by scanning inaccessible places at a safe position on site, reducing time in the field with less setups.
The right choice: Whether you 3D capture the world’s tallest buildings, document the widest infrastructure objects or scan the biggest open pit mines, you know long range scanning will be essential for your job. Adding long range scanning capability to the market leading ScanStation P-series, the new Leica ScanStation P50 is the right choice, because every detail matters.
Scan inaccessible places: The Leica ScanStation P50 delivers highest quality 3D data and HDR imaging at an extremely fast scan rate of 1 mio points per second at ranges of > 1 km. Unsurpassed range and angular accuracy paired with low range noise and survey-grade dual-axis compensation form the foundation for highly detailed 3D colour point clouds mapped in realistic clarity.
High performance under harsh conditions: The extremely durable new Leica ScanStation P50 performs even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as under extreme temperatures ranging from -20°C to + 50°C and complies with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
Complete scanning solution: Leica Geosystems offers the new Leica ScanStation P50 as an integrated part of a complete scanning solution including hardware, software, service, training and support. 3D laser scanner data can be processed in the industry’s leading 3D point cloud software suite, which consists of Leica Cyclone stand-alone software, Leica JetStream, Leica CloudWorx plug-in tools for CAD systems and the cost-free Leica TruView.
Leica ScanStation P50 sale package:
- Leica ScanStation P50
- GVP645, ScanStation transport container
- GDF323 Tribrach PRO without optical plummet
- 4x GEB242, Large Li-Ion Battery 14.8V/5.8Ah (requires pro charger) for MS/TS/TM50 instruments
- GKL311 Single Charger Prof 3000. Charger for one Li-Ion battery including AC/DC adaptor and cigarette lighter cable thumbnail
- GEV228,ScanStation Pxx data cable, 2.5m, standard Ethernet Jack to Lemo (8 pin). Connects ScanStation Pxx with Computer
- GHM008, Scanner height meter
- GHT196, Distance holder for height meter.
- Cyclone CD-ROM
- 1 Year P50 Basic support agreement
- B&W scan targets and target accessories
- Range of Customer Care Products (CCP) that include support, hardware & software maintenance and extended warranty
- External battery with charging station, AC power supply and power cable
- Professional charger for internal batteries
- AC power supply for scanner
- Tripod, tripod star, rolling base
- Adapter for upside down mounting
Leica ScanStation P50 delivers:
- Highest quality 3D data and HDR imaging
- Extremely high-speed scan rate of 1 mio points per second
- Ranges of up to 1 kilometre
- Low range noise
- Survey-grade dual-axis compensation