Used Trimble SX10 combines high-speed 3D scanning, enhanced Trimble VISION imaging technology, and high-accuracy total station measurements into the familiar area and office workflows for surveyors.
The innovative solution supplies surveyors and geospatial professionals together with the abilities and versatility to deal with jobs from conventional surveys to complex 3D modeling.
This configuration enables surveyors to gather camera images in addition to exact 3D dimensions in the area without adding any steps to their conventional surveying workflows. Used Trimble SX10 Scanning Total Station to capture both higher precision total station measurements and true high-speed 3D scans together in a single instrument.
Specs and Compatibility
This Employed Trimble SX10 steps at 26,600 points each second, with a 360° by 300° area of view. It scans at a range of 600 meters, using a spot size of 14 millimeters in 100 meters.
Trimble touts the SX10 as having no learning curve, as it integrates directly with the Trimble software which their customers are already utilizing.
- Angular Accuracy 5″
- Compensator Centered dual-axis
- Scan Speed Up to 26,600 Hz at ranges up to 600 m
- Built-in Colour Camera Yes
- Scanning Yes
- Operating Temperature –20 °C to 50 °C
- Battery Life One internal battery: Approx. 2–3 hours
- IP Rating IP55
- Plummet Type Built-in video plummet, Split optics tribrach with optical plummet
- Wi-Fi WiFi, 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum, cabled (USB 2.0)
- Field Of View 360° x 300°
- Brand TRIMBLE
- Topographic Survey/General Surveys (Boundary/Land Title Surveys)
- Roadway/Corridor Surveys (Roadway design and Topo)
- Volumetric Surveys (Stockpile volumes)
- Infrastructure Surveys (Civil Infrastructure As-Builts)
- Building As-Built and Design Surveys
- Utility Design Survey
- Power Line Inspection/Clearance
- Forensics/Crash Scene Investigation
- Mine/Quarry Survey
- Tank Calibration/Inspection
- Dimensional Control
A robotic total station along with a fully working scanner
Used Trimble SX10 is also an entire channel, resolving the job registration on precisely the same tool as the scans and images with a density more suitable for the engineers’ requirements.
Used a couple of times for demonstrations and photo shoots. Includes battery-powered and three batteries cradle, Prism, Tablet. Tripod or rod included. Tablet has Trimble accessibility with Road module. Currently owned by a Land Surveying Firm. Great piece of equipment.