Redesigned from the ground up, the Trimble TSC7 Controller field software combines the power of a tablet, laptop, and survey-rugged design into one device. Bringing the latest in field technology, this powerful combination of hardware and software unleashes a competitive advantage for how you survey in the field.
Big screen. Giant potential. A bigger screen, powerful processing and Windows 10 mean you’re carrying all the possibilities of a laptop – right in the palm of your hand.
We are introducing the Trimble TSC7, the rugged, ergonomic controller that delivers the power and flexibility of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Trimble Access software on a seven-inch touchscreen. This powerful combination unleashes the unlimited potential for your workflow.
- Optimized for Trimble Access field software
- Large 17.78 cm (7-inch) multi-touch screen for finger or stylus
- Sunlight readable display
- Secure Windows 10 Pro operating system
- Compatible with Microsoft Office, web browsers, and other third-party apps
- Manages large project files, complex imagery, point clouds, and other 3D data
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Front- and rear-facing cameras
- Backlit keypad with customizable button commands
- User-interchangeable EMPOWER modules, including a long-range radio
- Military-spec rugged design, engineering, and performance
- Ergonomic form factor
- Hot-swappable batteries with LED indicators
Trimble TSC7 Features and Benefits:
Built for the Construction Site
The Trimble TSC7 Controller is a wirelessly connected, rugged handheld controller for GNSS or total station operations. It gives construction surveyors, grade checkers, and site engineers total control over their on-site tasks. Designed for construction site operations, the TSC7 offers integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, built-in camera, GPS, and long battery life in a lightweight, shock, dust, and water-resistant package.
With its Windows 10 operating system, the TSC7 can run third-party applications as well as Trimble Siteworks Software. You get the processing power of a laptop, in a handheld controller with a large 7” screen.
As part of the Trimble Connected Site, the TSC7 comes standard with integrated Wi-Fi capability for instant network access.
- The TSC7 wirelessly syncs with the office to receive GNSS corrections via the Internet.
- A construction surveyor or grade checker can receive the design model, create new measurements, and then send the measurement and stakeout results back to the office for review.
- Design changes originating in the office can also be sent to the controller, so field crews are rapidly updated with current information. All of this is accomplished without leaving the site or the office, dramatically increasing productivity and reducing costs.
The Trimble TSC7 is water and dust resistant to withstand the harshest weather and Jobsite conditions.
- Military-spec, rugged design, engineering, and performance
- Designed for operation in all light conditions
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
The TSC7 controller is designed to operate with Trimble Site Positioning Systems hardware, including the SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna, SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver, and SPS series total stations. Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology delivers cable-free communication between the TSC7 and Trimble GNSS Receivers. The integrated 2.4GHz radio provides an ergonomic solution to total station measurement, eliminating components and cables from the rod.
- QWERTY Keyboard (Standalone)
- ABCD Keyboard (Standalone)
- QWERTY Keyboard with Trimble Access
- ABCD Keyboard with Trimble Access
Include Trimble TSC7 Controller Accessories:
- Trimble TSC7 Glass Screen Protector – Trimble Accessory
- Trimble TSC7 Pole Mount / Bracket
- TSC7 2.4GHz Radio Module
- Trimble TSC7 Carry Case Shoulder Bag
- Trimble TSC7 Controller Hard Case
- Trimble TSC7 Battery Charger w/ International Cord
- Trimble TSC7 Stylus with Tether – Trimble Accessory