Sokkia GRX2 Base Rover Kit GNSS is equipped with a Digital UHF II Radio Modem, Bluetooth technology, and an optional cellular module for seamless rover communications.
For maximum productivity and convenience, the Sokkia GRX2 is compatible with the entire MAGNET software system and surveyors can pair it with various field controllers, such as the Sokkia SHC2500, Mesa, and SHC236.
Featuring 22 status LED indicators, the GRX2’s display panel enables construction professionals to easily view the receiver’s operational status. It also provides multi-lingual voice messages that notify the surveyor of important information. This GNSS receiver supports SD and large-capacity SDHC cards for data storage and has a dedicated space for a SIM card for optional cellular capability. With a robust magnesium alloy enclosure, it has an IP-67 environmental rating and can survive a drop of up to 6.5 feet.
To make the GRX2 the perfect rover receiver for network RTK positioning, you have the option to integrate HSPA or CDMA module into the receiver. The cellular capability allows construction professionals to take advantage of Topcon’s MAGNET Relay service which supports up to ten rovers and increases the range of a mobile base. Just select your desired package from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of this page. You can also add a GRX2 Base Kit or purchase the complete Base and Rover Kit. This Sokkia GNSS receiver rover kit comes with a two-meter carbon fiber rover pole, all standard accessories, and 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 226 channels
- Integrated digital UHF II radio modem
- Optional HSPA and CDMA cellular technology
- Multi-constellation and dual frequency RTK operations
- Compatible with various data collectors and MAGNET Field software
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Multi-lingual voice messages for status information
- External SD/SDHC memory card slot for data storage
- RS-232C communication port
- Single-button operation and LED status indicators
- Compact and rugged
- Up to 7.5-hour battery life
- Water resistant and dustproof to IP-67
- Drop protection up to 6.5 feet
- Magnesium alloy housing
- 5/8” x 11” threaded mount.
- Tracking Capability: Number of Channels: 226 channels; Tracked Signals: GPS: L1 CA, L1/L2 P-code, L2C; GLONASS: L1/L2 CA, L1/L2 P-code; SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, QZSS; Antenna: Integrated
- Positioning Accuracy: Static: L1 Only: H: 3 mm + 0.8 ppm V: 4 mm + 1 ppm; Static: L1 + L2: H: 3 mm + 0.1 ppm V: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm; RTK: L1 + L2: H: 10 mm + 1 ppm V: 15 mm + 1 ppm; DGPS: < 0.5 m
- User Interface: Operation: Single-button operation for power, receiver reset, memory initialization; Display panel: 22 LED status indicators; Voice navigation: Multi-lingual voice messages for receiver status information.
- Data Management: Memory: SD/SDHC card (FAT16/32 formats); Update/output rate:1 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz, 20 Hz (10 Hz RTK Standard); Communication Ports: RS-232C (4,800 to 115,200 bps
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth®: modemV2.1 + EDR, Class 2, 115,200 bps; Digital UHF II modem: Internal, receiver (RX) and transmitter (TX), 410 to 470 MHz; GSM/HSPA modem: Internal FH915 spread spectrum radio: Internal, receiver (RX) and transmitter (TX), 902 to 928 MHz.
- Environmental: Dust/Water Protection: IP67 (IEC 60529:2001) at closing all connector caps.Protected against temporary immersion up to 1 m (3.3 ft.) depth.; Shock: 2 m (6.56 ft.) pole drop; Operating Temperature: GRX2 receiver: -40 to 65°C (-40 to 149°F); BDC70 battery: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F); Radio/GSM modems: -20 to 55°C (-4 to 131°F); Storage Temperature: -45 to 70°C (-49 to 158°F); Humidity: 100%, condensing.
- Physical: Enclosure: Magnesium alloy housing; Size (w x h): 184 x 95 mm (7.24 x 3.74 in.); Weight (GRX2 receiver / BDC70 battery): 1.0 kg (2.20 lb.) / 195 g (6.9 oz.).
- Power supply: Standard battery BDC70. Detachable, Li-ion battery, 7.2V, 5240 mAh. Operating time at 20°C (68°F) >7.5 hours in static mode with Bluetooth® connection Charger CDC68; Recharging time: Approx. 4 hours at 25°C (77°F); Input voltage: 100 to 240V AC (50/60 Hz); External power: 6.7 to 18V DC.
Sokkia GRX2 Base Rover includes:
- Sokkia GRX2 GNSS Receiver
- UHF 410-440 antenna 30-070003-01
- 100mm height adapter & Bayonet adapter
- 9-pin serial cable
- 3-meter HI tape
- 2x Rechargeable Li-ion battery & Battery charger
- Power cable
- Tripod & 2m Rod and Tribrach
- User manual
- Hard carrying case
- 3-Year Topcon Warranty