RIEGL VZ-1000 is mainly used for mining applications (stockpiles, ROM pads, draglines, and open cut pits). Can use as total-station features for general topo surveys as well (detail surveys on busy roads, powerline pickup + corridors) with very great results. Factory Calibration Certificate included. RIEGL VZ-1000 sale in the complete set included all accessories, parts, software RiScan Pro, and RiSolve V2.1.1 licenses, as in the photo.
The RIEGL VZ-1000 V-Line 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner provides high-speed, non-contact data acquisition for ranges more than 1400 m using a narrow infrared laser beam and a fast scanning mechanism.
High-accuracy laser ranging is based upon RIEGL’s unique echo digitization and online waveform processing, which allows for achieving superior measurement capability even under adverse atmospheric conditions and the evaluation of multiple target echoes. The line scanning mechanism is based upon a fast-rotating multi-facet polygonal mirror, which provides fully linear, unidirectional, and parallel scan lines.
The RIEGL VZ-1000 is a very compact and lightweight surveying instrument, mountable in any orientation and even under limited space conditions. It can also be mounted on a vehicle for stop-and-go scanning.
- Very long range more than 1400 m
- High speed data acquisition
- Wide field-of-view, controllable while scanning
- High-accuracy, high-precision ranging based on echo digitization and online waveform processing
- Multiple target capability
- Superior measurement capability in adverse atmospheric conditions
- High-precision mounting pads for optional digital camera
- Integrated inclination sensors, laser plummet, and compass
- Integrated GPS receiver with antenna
- Various interfaces (LAN, WLAN, USB 2.0)
- Internal data storage capability
- Topography & Mining
- Archaeology & Cultural Heritage
- As-Built Surveying