The Leica GS07 GNSS RTK Rover CS20 is a lightweight, yet robust piece of equipment that comes with functionality focused on exactly what you need, with the highest quality levels one would expect from a premium Leica Geosystems GNSS portfolio.
The Leica GS07 guarantees fast and reliable stakeout and data capture combined in an easy-to-use rover with 320 channels, multi-frequency, and multi-constellation. It also supports an expansion of communication devices such as UHF radios which are fully integrated with the CS20. Through its connectivity to Leica Captivate field software and the Leica CS20 field controller, the GS07 delivers true Leica Geosystems quality.
The Leica GS07 is the new mid-range Smart Antenna, lightweight but robust. Guaranteeing fast and reliable stake out and data capture, combined in an easy-to-use rover with 320 channels, multi-frequency, and multi-constellation. It also supports the expansion of communication devices such as UHF radios which are fully integrated into the CS20 Field Controller.
The Leica GS07 system can be used as either a Network Rover or a Rover in Radio operation, however the CGR4 radio module for the CS20 is needed.
- Leica RTKplus
- GPS (L1, L2, L2C, L5), GLONASS (L1, L2, L3), BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, NaviC L5, SBAS
- 320 channels
- RTK Network Accuracy – H: 10mm + 0.5ppm; V: 20mm + 0.5ppm
- Comes with Viva CS20 field data recorder / controller
- Full Alphanumeric Keyboard, 5 ”Screen, GPRS & UHF Modems
- Leica Captivate software
- USB, SD connectors
- Li-Ion batteries
- 0.7 kg weight
- Operating temperature from -40 to +65°C
- IP66 protection
- Leica GS07 GNSS receiver
- LOP75 Glonass option
- LOP75 Galileo option
- Leica CS20 3.75G Controller
- Leica Captivate- Measure & Stakeout software
- 2x GEB212 Li-Ion batteries
- GKL311 battery charger
- GVP734 hard case
- GHT66 & GHT63 holder and clamp
- Seco 5125-20-FLY 2m telescopic aluminum rover rod