The new generation of Leica Flexline manual total station, Leica FlexLine TS10, Leica FlexLine TS07, and Leica Leica FlexLine TS03 Total Station. The Leica FlexLine TS10 is a high-end manual total station, enabling you to carry out high-demand survey tasks with Leica Captivate software.
This way you can participate in the world of 3D by benefiting from 3D views of your measured data. The TS10 offers the world’s first AutoHeight feature as an option. AutoHeight enables the instrument to automatically measure, read and set its instrument height. Prevent time-consuming manual effort and eliminate critical errors during the instrument setup when this revolutionary feature uses a laser from the instrument to measure to the ground and automatically passes the measurement to the software.
The Leica FlexLine TS10 1″ R500 Total Station is equipped with the Leica Captivate field software, a comprehensive application-based software package. This intuitive, familiar software helps you to capture even more points than before. You are also able to tie into the modern 3D dataflow and rigorous quality assurance and control routines.
Leica FlexLine TS10 1” Total Station includes:
- Leica FlexLine TS10 1” R500 EDM Reflectorless Total Station
- Protective cover
- Lens hood
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual
- 3-years warranty
- Work Faster: Measure more points per day due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures (endless drives, trigger key, drives on both sides, pinpoint EDM and more), supported by our easy-to-use and familiar FlexField software. Speed up your learning curve onsite, take advantage of the great ergonomics and reliable measurements. Reduce errors and rework.
- Use it trouble-free: Increase productivity and minimise downtime by relying on instruments that simple work and come with a global service and support network.
- Choose products that are built to last: Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
- Control your investment: Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
- Profit from mobile connectivity: With optional mobile internet access, you can share your data online much faster, receive design data from your designers and engineers onsite, and use Leica Geosystems Services such as Leica Exchange or Leica Active Assist.
- Save time with AutoHeight: This revolutionary feature enables your TS10 to automatically measure, read and set its own height. This functionality minimises errors and accelerates the setup process onsite.
|Leica FlexLine TS10 TECHNICAL
|Accuracy Hz and V||Absolute, continuous, diametrical1||1’’ / 2’’ / 3’’ / 5’’“|
|Non-Prism / Any surface|
|Accuracy / Measurement time||Single prism
|Non-Prism / Any surface
|Laser dot size||
|Display and keyboard||5“ (inch), 800 x 480 pixels WVGA, colour, touch, 25 keys5b, (optional5c: 37 keys with function keys)|
|Power management||Exchangeable Lithium-Ion battery|
|Operating time with GEB361||up to 18h|
|Operating time with GEB331||hup to 9h|
|Battery charging time with|
|GKL341 charger for GEB361 / GEB331||3h 30min / 3h|
|GKL311 charger for GEB361 / GEB331||6h 30min / 3h 30min|
|Interfaces||RS2327, USB device|
|Mobile Data sidecover: LTE-Modem for internet access|
|Guide Light (EGL)||
|AutoHeight module for automatic instrument height measurement (Laserclass 2)||Accuracy
|Weight||4.4 – 4.9kg|
|Environmental specifications||Working temperature range: –20°C to +50°C|
|Arctic version: –35°C to +50°C|
|Dust / Water (IEC 60529) / Humidity: IP66 / 95%, non-condensing|
|Military Standard 810G, Method 506.5|