The Leica Nova MS60 1″ MultiStation technology is the world’s first self-learning MultiStation, automatically and continuously adapting to any environment, despite any challenges.
Scanning with the Leica Nova MS60 has been made simpler through the instant creation of point clouds with overlaid measured points and 3D models in one view. Visualizations are clearer and easier to see on an all-new 5” screen. The capabilities of the Leica Nova MultiStation truly deliver a new experience in measuring technology.
The Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation also delivers with:
– Engaging software: The Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and designed data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations, or both.
– Infinitely bridging the field to the office: While Leica Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Leica Captivate and Leica Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
– Customer care is only a click away: Through Active Customer Care, a global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to expertly guide you through any problem. Eliminate delays with superior technical service, finish jobs faster with excellent consultancy support, and avoid costly site revisits with online service to send and receive data directly from the field. Control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package, giving you peace of mind you’re covered anywhere, anytime.
– Customisable packages: A portfolio of intuitive software for any application gives you the freedom to choose how you want to work. Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD, Leica Cyclone, Leica GeoMos, Leica Infinity, various Hexagon software packages, and selected partner third-party software can be integrated into your workflow to create the customized solution for your specific need. Whatever you choose, you’ll enjoy an immersive experience that goes well beyond the data.
- Leica Nova MS60 1” (0.3mgon) MultiStation with reflectorless EDM (R2000) and high-speed 1000Hz EDM comes with: Automatic target recognition (ATR), PowerSearch and laser plummet 5MP imaging, overview camera, 30x telescope camera, Autofocus WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232/USB interface, Radio Handle interface, and USB stick/SD card interface
- RH16 Long Range Bluetooth handle
- Leica CS35 Field Controller with Captivate software
- 2GB eMMC flash memory and 1GB SDRAM
- 2 keyboards with 5” WVGA color touchscreens
- Standard applications, user manual, Quick Guide, documentation USB card, and upright container
Leica Nova MS60 Specification
- World’s first Multi-station: 3D data capture by precise long-range scanning (up to 1000m)
- 1000 pts/s up to 300m
- Millimetre scan precision
- World’s first self-learning Multi-station
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions, such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer, and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflections
- ATRplus with dominant performance
- Automated target aiming range up to 1500m
- Automated target locking range up to 1000m
- Accelerated target search with PowerSearch
- Robust and highly-accurate position delivery in high-dynamic applications
- PinPoint R2000 distance measurement
- Single EDM for highest accuracy and wide range at the same time
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Measurement range on any surface beyond 2000m
- Fastest measurement times
- High resolution dual camera image system
- 5 megapixel telescope and overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Automatic focusing