GeoSLam ZEB-HORIZON 3D Mobile Scanner is the perfect choise. ZEB-HORIZON has a range of 100m, great for outdoor use, lightweight and compact design makes it perfect for indoor surveys, simple to use, fast to capture, and easy to process. Powerful SLAM technology that allows it to be used even in remote areas with poor GPS, such as underground or in forest environments. A range of mounting options, including UAV compatibility to let you go further than ever and a collection rate of 300,000 points per second, accuracy of 1-3cm, and range of 100m.
- ZEB-HORIZON HDD datalogger (CPU)
- ZEB-HORIZON Cables Set
- ZEB-HORIZON Battery pack
- GeoSLAM Hub & Draw Start license
- USB3 memory stick containing Installation & User Guide
- ZEB-HORIZON Backpack – Protection and easy transportation
- Additional ZEB-CAM-HORIZON
- 1 year hardware warranty
- 1 year GeoSLAM Hub & Draw Start software support
- ZEB CAM HORIZON – Hawkeye Firefl y 8S
Additional GeoSLam ZEB-HORIZON accessories;
- 14.8V lithium-ion battery (CT-REVO-RT-BAT): Spare battery for ZEB-HORIZON, This is the same battery as ZEB-REVO RT battery
- Drone mount kit for M600 (CT-HORIZON-M600-MNTKIT
) : Mount kit for mounting ZEB-HORIZON on DJI drone Matrice600
- 1.5m main cable (CT-GS-610098): 1.5m cable to connect the data logger with the scanner head. LEMO multi-pin connectors on both ends
- 5m main cable (CT-GS-610142) : 5m cable to connect the data logger with the scanner head. LEMO multi-pin connectors on both ends
- Vertical mounting plate (CT-GS-610143): Mounting plate for vertical mounting
- Horizontal mounting plate (CT-GS-610144): Mounting plate for horizontal mounting
- Cradle (CT-GS-610137) : A cradle for attaching a scanner and data logger to measure the three-dimensional structure of the space below or on the wall by hanging ZEB-HORIZON with a crane or rope.
- 2.90m pole (CT-GS-610151) : Pole kit (including mount plate) made of lightweight elastic carbon fiber. Extends to 2.90m
- Highly durable carry case (CT-GS-610145) : A highly durable carry case that can store a complete set of ZEB-HORIZON. When sending to a remote location, you can send it with confidence.
- Backpack with frame to fix the scanner (CT-GS-610054 + CT-GS-610143) : Backpack with backpack type frame that fixes the scanner part of ZEB-HORIZON using the vertical mounting mount plate (CT-GS-610143). Because you can scan while carrying your back, you can reduce the burden on your body and at the same time free your hands.
As great alternatives to save capital investment, we have for sale GeoSLam ZEB-HORIZON, lightly and everything. Been operated as demo only by trained engineer. Unit also has been shop test routine by authorize GeoSLam service to be ready to working to scan condition.
Strongest ever SLAM, the ZEB-HORIZON 3D mobile scanner with a range of 100m, great for outdoor use, yet its lightweight and compact design also makes it perfect for indoor surveys.
Lightweight and rugged, ZEB-HORIZON is simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process, so you have the most accurate information you need to make the most important decisions. With powerful SLAM technology at its heart, the ZEB-HORIZON can even be used in remote areas with poor GPS – such as underground or in forest environments.
Lightweight and rugged, ZEB-HORIZON is simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process, so you have the most accurate information you need to make the most important decisions.
With powerful SLAM technology at its heart, the ZEB-HORIZON can even be used in remote areas with poor GPS – such as underground or in forest environments. Go further than ever before with ZEB-HORIZON’s range of mounting options, including UAV compatibility.
Unlimited Solutions: With a collection rate of 300,000 points per second, and an accuracy* of 1-3cm, the ZEB-HORIZON is suitable for a vast array of applications, including:
- 2D floor plan generation
- 3D volumetric calculations
- Measured Building Surveys
- Object Identification
Endless Possibilities: The complete solution comes in a backpack for simple transportation and ease of use, but there are many more options to suit your survey:
- Elevate the ZEB-HORIZON with an extendable pole to increase scanner range, or to access hard-to reach spaces (such as ceiling voids).
- Attach the ZEB-HORIZON to the GeoSLAM Cradle to lower into inaccessible areas (such as manholes).
- Mount the ZEB-HORIZON to a UAV and take to the skies for complete coverage of all features.
- Add contextual imagery to your data with an optional ZEB-CAM.
Learn more about our Software: Transform your scan data into actionable intelligence with GeoSLAM Hub.
- Industry-leading SLAM processing to generate accurate 3D point clouds from mobile data
- Automatic registration of multiple scans and geo-referencing of datasets to control
- Import, view and interrogate data captured from all GeoSLAM mobile mapping devices
- Generate simple and fast 3D measurements and 2D CAD deliverables
- Easily export data for use with all major third-party CAD and GIS software packages
- Range: 100m (features <40m)
- Protection class: IP54
- Processing: Post
- Data logger carrier: Backpack or shoulder strap
- Scanner weight: 1.3kg
- Colourised point cloud: Yes mproved
- Intensity: Yes
- Referenced imagery: Yes
- Scanner points per second: 300,000
- No. of sensors: 16
- Automated scanner start: Yes
- UAV compatibilty: High
- 360° camera compatible: Yes
- Relative accuracy: 1 – 3cm
- Raw data file size: 100-200MB* a minute